[brite-users] waxman topology generation

Oliver Holland oliver.holland at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 16:37:36 EST 2004

Hi Swapna,

There are some minor syntactical errors in the output from the java file
that exports the topology to ns2 (BRITE\Java\Export\NSExport.java). They
are extremely easy to correct, so if you do that then recompile the java
part (i.e. make java) it should work OK.

I posted a corrected NSExport.java to the ns-users mailing list some
time ago.

Good Luck,

Oliver.