[brite-users] gcc version

Alberto Medina medina at icsi.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 10 17:36:07 EST 2004

Hi Anuradha,

I am not sure what is the earliest version of gcc with which BRITE would
work fine. I have gcc 2.95 and it works. Perhaps some other user may
report an earlier version.

If you don't want to bother your sysadmin you may consider installing a
"private" version of gcc only to compile BRITE. Just an idea.

Cheers,

- Alberto.