[brite-users] Running BA-2 ON GUI BRITE

Vaishnavi Krishnamurthy vkrish at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 17 11:32:54 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am running the GUI version of BRITE on MAC. It runs and generates
topologies for the Waxman and BA model but sometimes gets stuck for GLP
and BA-2 with preferential connection ON. This is only sometimes - After
the point when it says Finished placing nodes. G has X nodes.. It just
doesn't proceed further even for nodes as small as 10.

I encountered this problem even when I was running GUI BRITE on a linux
machine.

Has anyone faced a similar problem? Any ideas why this is so?

Thanks,
Vaish.

Vaishnavi Krishnamurthy
Research Assistant
Department of Computer Science
University of California, Riverside
(909) 787 2434 (Work)

Is man one of God's blunder OR God one of man's blunder? - Nietzsche