[brite-users] about different number of RT-nodes in different autonomous systems

Anukool Lakhina anukool at cs.bu.edu
Sun Oct 12 11:39:16 EDT 2003

Hi Dan,

You can specify the distribution of AS sizes in BRITE, when generating a
hierarchical top-down topology.   A good candidate would be heavy tailed
distribution, as there is empirical evidence for this,  see Tangmunarunkit
et al's CCR paper ("Does AS Size determine degree" or somethign to this
effect).

Anukool