[brite-users] about different number of RT-nodes in different autonomous systems

Danyang Zhang dzhang at cs.ua.edu
Sat Oct 11 12:41:40 EDT 2003

Hi, Everyone:

Since in the real Internet, different autonomous systems usually have
different number

of routers, so if we can implement a scheme in Brite that allows user to
choose

how many routers should there be in each AS, that makes Brite closer

to the real Internet. Can anybody tell me how to implement this in
Brite? If someone

has implemented it, would you please share your results only if you
want? Appreciate!!

Have a nice day!

Dan,