[brite-users] Internet topology modelling

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir at cs.yorku.ca
Wed Aug 13 16:21:47 EDT 2003

Hi,

What is a good reference that summarizes problem of Internet topology
modelling?

BRITE manual brushes on the subject in section 2.2 , other BRITE papers
don't pay significant attention to this problem either? Older highly
referenced papers like "Why We Don't Know How To Simulate The Internet" by
Paxson and Floyd only mention the subject briefly. There are bits and pieces
scattered everywhere and I would be suprised that someone hasn't written
explicitely about the issues involved in Internet topology modelling.

Cheers,
Vladimir