[brite-users] About SkitterImport.java::parse()

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Thu Jul 24 21:13:01 2003

Hi Juan,

I think I mispoke when I told you that BRITE  can import Skitter files in
the artsdump format.  What I meant to say was that Skitter files can be
imported into BRITE in the sk_analysis_dump format.  Sorry about the
trouble.  Sk_analysis_dump is a utility, like artsdump which dumps the
arts file into a format that is easy to parse.  You can find download
sk_analysis_dump from:

http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/skitter/sample_code/

and read more about the format at:

http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/skitter/sample_code/README

It is this format that BRITE can import from.  Cheers,

Anukool