[brite-users] importing skitter data

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Thu Jul 17 12:28:01 2003

Hi Juan,
To import skitter files, you need to first run artsdump on the
binary artsfile and create a new file.  Then import the ascii format
artsdump into BRITE...  If I recall correctly, Vladimir was not doing the
first step.   Juan, have you artsdump-ed the file using the artsdump
utility?  If BRITE is complaining for a .brite file (this is clearly an
annoying bug), then try renaming the dumped file with a .brite
extension.   Good luck,
Anukool