[brite-users] importing skitter data

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir@cs.yorku.ca
Tue Jul 8 18:55:01 2003

Anukool,

I have obtain access to skitter artsdump(s). There are traces from many
different monitors. Does it matter which one I choose?

Also, the downloaded skitter file doesn't have skitter extension but
rather arts. I renamed the extension in order to import it to BRITE.

However, after I specify AS parameters and output file name I got the
follwoing exception:

java -Xmx256M -classpath Java/:../:. Main.Brite
[MESSAGE]: GUI starting executable: java -Xmx256M -classpath Java/:../:.
Main.Brite  GUI_GEN.conf skittertest seed_file
[DEBUG]  : Parser found Top Down Model
[MESSAGE]: Generating Top Level (AS) graph)
[MESSAGE]: Creating topology from input file.
[BRITE ERROR]: Error reading from file  java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/vladimir/shared/projects/skitter/d-root.20030708.skitter.brite (No
such file or directory)

For some reason, BRITE generator wants to load file
d-root.20030708.skitter.brite which obviously doesn't exists. The file I
specified for the import is d-root.20030708.skitter.

What I am doing wrong?

Regards,
Vladimir