[brite-users] Why is this commented out ?

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Mon Jun 30 11:50:01 2003

Delay is calculated by simply dividing by the speed of light.  Its a
simplifying assumption that may not hold.  Thats why it was commented
out.  Sorry this wasn't documented well.  Good luck in your simulations,

Anukool