[brite-users] Is it possible to obtain the BRITE output in the NLANR format

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Thu Jun 19 17:29:01 2003

Hi Vaish,

BRITE currently only supports importing from NLANR format, not exporting
to.  You can either write a post-processing script that will a BRITE
import format file and dump it to the format you want.  Another option is
to write into the NLANR format directly from the BRITE datastructures --
for this, you will need to extend BRITE (follow any of Export/*.java
files).   A third option, if you are using the Java version, is to simply
add the following line of code towards the end of Main/Brite.java :
 t.dumpToOutput();
This will dump the topology in a format very close to the NLANR format.

Good luck,

Anukool

PS: If you decide to extend BRITE, please do contribute your modifications
so we can incorporate your changes.  THanks!