[brite-users] Sometimes there are missing hosts and interfaces (SSFNet output)

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Tue Jun 10 07:33:03 2003

Hi Juan,

Many thanks for your excellent suggestions.

At present, there is no way of knowing which bugs have been reported
other than emailing brite-developers@cs.bu.edu.   We have considered using
something like CVSweb but since our development is mostly centralized,
limited to 3-4 core developers and almost all done at BU, we don't see the
need for such a system yet.  As more developers like
yourself join the ranks :), we will certainly revisit this option.

To answer your question,  I believe the bug is in the code for generating
SSFNet files, specifically the code to export hierarchical topologies to
SSFNet.

If you have further bug/coding questions, please email
brite-developers@cs.bu.edu.

Thanks again,

Anukool