[brite-users] Sometimes there are missing hosts and interfaces (SSFNet output)

Juan Rodriguez Hervella jrh@it.uc3m.es
Tue Jun 10 03:01:01 2003

On Monday 09 June 2003 20:39, Anukool Lakhina wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> Support for BRITE generated hierarchical topologies in SSFNet is
> experimental and is known to have several bugs, like the one you've
> brought up.
>
> I can't promise when these will be fixed but if you go ahead
> and fix any bugs, please do let me know and I'll make sure you're changes
> are incorporated and released in the next version.  Thank you!
>
> Anukool

Hello again,

Do you have any bug-tracking system like "bugzilla" to see
the bugs that have already been reported ?

How can we know if you've already fixed a bug ? It would be
interesting to have a tool like "CVSweb" to be able to follow
the current development you're doing. After digging in your
web I guess you aren't using such tools. These are only a
couple of thoughts that come to my mind, please don't get
upset :)

Regarding this bug, where do you think it is ?, either in the code
in charge of generating the top-down topology or in the code
in charge of generating the SSFNet files ?

Thanks for your help.