[brite-users] Sometimes there are missing hosts and interfaces (SSFNet output)

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Mon Jun 9 14:40:02 2003

Hi Juan,

Support for BRITE generated hierarchical topologies in SSFNet is
experimental and is known to have several bugs, like the one you've
brought up.

I can't promise when these will be fixed but if you go ahead
and fix any bugs, please do let me know and I'll make sure you're changes
are incorporated and released in the next version.  Thank you!

Anukool