[brite-users] Using skitter data

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Tue Feb 18 10:01:01 2003

Hi Vladimir,

Yes, although I don't think I've tested that combination :)

BRITE can import a skitter arts file (which has been exported usign the
artsdump utility).  The SCAN project format is the format used by
Mercator.   In order to combine maps from skitter and BRITE AS, you need
to do a top-down level topology.  Generate the AS level topology in BRITE
(you could import one from NLANR also).  Then for each AS node, use the
skitter/scan topology as the router topology.  Very soon we'll have
support for Rocketfuel's cch format as well.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions,

Anukool