[brite-users] Reusing BRITE object graph structure

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Mon Jan 27 16:52:01 2003

Hi Vladimir,

Technically speaking, what you seek to do is straightforward to do using
the BRITE data structures.  I have done something similar that maybe of
help to you. You can find a reference implementation of Dijkstra on BRITE
data structures here:  http://cs-people.bu.edu/anukool/src/Dijkstra.java.txt.

(standard disclaimers on please-don't-sue-me-if-your-computer-crashes,
i-am-just-a-poor-graduate-student, etc. apply here)

Good luck,

Anukool