[Brite-users] Walrus

Adam O'Donnell adam@io.ece.drexel.edu
Fri Dec 20 21:08:01 2002

While the topic is open...

Has anyone written a converter for DOT files to Walrus?  I don't
feel like spending the time on writing a BFS computer as well, since
it seems to be a requirement that a spanning tree is defined across
the graph for it to be used.

Also, if anyone could recommend any other interactive software they
may have had decent results with for the visualization of .dot files,
I'm all ears.

Take care!

--
Adam J. O'Donnell
Research Assistant, Drexel University

"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer."
	-- Frank Herbert, "Dune"