[Brite-users] Walrus

Anukool Lakhina anukool@cs.bu.edu
Fri Dec 20 08:50:02 2002

Hi Vladimir,

Yes, adding Walrus is definitely on the planned todo.  Walrus was an
intended feature in the last release but at that time, it was still
in early beta.  Another planned visualization export is AT&T's Dotty and
related suite of tools.

Since we're on the subject, I should add we're just getting started in
consolidating all the code that we have written and that others have
contributed.   The goal is to have a new release incorporating all these
by Spring.

Ofcourse, if you want to contribute an export routine to Walrus, this
would be very welcome! :)  :)

Cheers and happy holidays everyone,

Anukool